Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Committing to Praying for the Successful Journey of the Pilgrim Statue to Hawaii



Hawaii will be privileged to have the traveling Fatima statue come back to our beautiful islands.  Details to follow once things are finalized.  In anticipation of this visit, we need to reach as many people as possible to spread the urgent message of Fatima.  Please join the World Apostolate of Fatima Hawaii Division in praying the following prayer from today, May 31, 2016 until February 4th, 2017.

O my Jesus, for the successful journey of Our Lady of Fatima's pilgrim statue to Hawaii, I accept and bear with submission whatever crosses God permits in my life today, for love of You, for the conversion of sinners, and in reparation for the sins committed against the Immaculate Heart of Mary. My God, I believe, I adore, I hope and I love You; I beg pardon for those who do not believe, do not adore, do not hope and do not love You. (Recite three Hail Marys) 

No comments:

Post a Comment